Monday, February 2, 2009

Introduction to my Heaven on Earth

Why "world seen from a motorcycle"? I don't know about you, but when it comes to me, the motorcycle changed my life, better said, the way I see things around me, and it changed it in a good way, I think it made me a better person, for me and other people who, at some point in my life, may interact with me somehow.

Anyway, the world seen from a motorcycle is totally different from the world seen from the car. Huge difference! In the car you are like walking with a bag over your head, with two holes in it for your eyes. On a motorcycle, you are free, totally free, to see, to breath and to feel everything around you. That makes the beauty of it.

Now, some of you will say "yeah, but this is dangerous, you're more exposed on a motorcycle then in a car!". Yes, you're right! But this is not the point here. Being on a motorcycle, actually saved my life ones, when, if I was in a car, I would probably be dead right now. So let's see the good part of this, at least this is what I want, and what I'm going to show you, how the world is seen from a motorcycle.

Follow me on my trips and you'll see what I mean :)

1 comment:

  1. I noticed you've become one of my blog followers. So, I thought I would come and say
    hi. I can't wait to read about and see photos of your travels on your motorbike. How absolutely exciting. I'm happily coming back.
    Eaton. :)

    ReplyDelete